There are many books we should read for various reasons but I wanted to talk about books everyone should read in terms of mental health and getting through rough moments. I’ve read these books personally in fact I own them. They are still my favorites to this day.
- Eat Pray FML by Gabrielle Stone.
- Ridiculous Misadventures of a Single Girl. By Gabrielle Stone
- Wild By Cheryl Strayed
- Torch By Cheryl Strayed
- Tiny Beautiful things by Cheryl Strayed
- Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Committed by Elizabeth Gilbert
Why should you read these books? Well for one they are FUCKING amazing. But the main reason is that they deal with real life topics. They all deal with women going through shitty times and coming out the other side better then before. And helping people all over the world heal. These books have helped me heal and shown me that there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
I hope you read these books and be helped by them in some way. They sure helped me heal!